Five ways to have fun this weekend.
1. In theaters this weekend is the R-rated drama“Sicario: Day of the Soldado” the sequel to 2015’s “Sicario” about the drug war on the US-Mexico border which has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border; the PG-13 documentary “Three Identical Strangers” about three complete strangers who accidentally discover that they are identical triplets, separated at birth; and “Uncle Drew” rated PG-13 about a man, desperate to win a basketball tournament and the cash prize,who stumbles upon the man, the myth, the legend Uncle Drew (NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving) and convinces him to return to the court one more time.
2. Friday go out for a mobile lunch for National Food Truck Day. Look for special discounts, menus, and giveaways in honor of the holiday. Find out which ones in your area are participating by visiting https://www.foodtruckday.org/cities.
3. The World Cup heats up this weekend, as the Round of 16 begins Saturday with France vs. Argentina at 8 a.m. ET. Go to https://www.fifa.com/worldcup for schedules, news and more.
4. Saturday is Great American Picnic Day, so if the weather is nice, head to your nearest park and celebrate the season. Remember to be safe when using a grill, if you do that, and make sure to pick up after yourself. If you want some picnicking tips, simply Google the phrase.
5. Even though July is National Ice Cream Month, there’s no need to wait until Sunday to really enjoy ice cream. Go out this weekend to your local ice cream shop, or buy your favorite kind (and don’t forget the fixin’s!), and enjoy one of the best things man has ever created.
— More Content Now